Many years ago I found an old Pup-a-pet tyrannosaur with no strings in a charity shop. However, it was only two weeks ago when I found it again and inspiration struck me. I realised that I had to make the first Yutyrannus puppet! I found a piece of fake fur and a feather and sewed them to its back and head. I then decided that it needed strings, because it was a marionette. So I found a piece of dowel and made a handle. I then used kite strings to string it up. I had to use a glue gun to attach them to the handle so while I had it out I un-pronated the hands (so they were supinated) and added feathers to the arms.
Here are some pictures of the finished puppet:
2 Responses to Yutyrannus Puppet